Captains, please plan your rosters carefully! Below are new roster and payment policies going into effect for the Fall’17 session.
Roster & Team Policies:
- The is no minimum number of players required for a team’s roster. Only players who have played in at least one regular season game are eligible for playoffs
- Rosters in excess of 10 players at any point during the session will be assessed a $25 roster fee for each additional player (billed directly to the captain)
- Fall Session Price/Team: $830
Complete Fall’17 Session One details and calendar can be found here:
Captains will be required to pay a $100 team deposit. $50 will be due at registration, with the remaining $50 being invoiced prior to schedules being released.
In order to facilitate a healthy basketball culture for this league from players, to officials, to statkeepers, and community centers and school venues, the league is requiring a refundable Conduct Deposit of $250 for new teams wishing to play in the competitive division, and returning teams that have been involved in misconduct during previous seasons. If your team is not involved in any misconduct during the upcoming season, you will be refunded your deposit back at the conclusion of the season. If your team is involved in misconduct (post game arguments with officials, disrespecting league or community center staff, or player &/or team suspensions, or similar actions), the league reserves the right to retain the deposit up to the entire amount to cover the added costs associated with overseeing your team’s misconduct. Retention of this deposit is 100% at the discretion of Hoops Leagues PNW.
- Only credit card payment will be accepted through the league website for league fees, no cash or checks.
- Captains will be billed (to the card on file) the remaining balance of their team’s league fees during Week 2 of the session. Captains may arrange for individual player invoices by sending that request to: email@example.com
Team Captain Agreement:
Before submitting the team deposit, team captains will be required to agree to the following:
Hoops Leagues PNW to immediately bill the credit card on file if roster limits for the participating session are exceeded ($25 fee per player, for rosters in excess of 10 players at any point during the session).